Monday, June 02, 2008

Another edition of Pragati out

The June issue of Pragati, the excellent monthly Indian National Interest Review, is out. There's plenty of outstanding reading material there. Amongst the articles is a book review by me, adapted from an older post of mine, on the traditions of recording history in South India (the book is "Textures of Time"). This present version is more polished and concise (and adapted to a magazine format), and might be more entertaining reading.

Anyway, go here to download and read the latest excellent issue from Nitin Pai and co.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Siva said...

Nice Article.

http://softinfolife.blogspot.com/

Bharat Rajawat said...

Whatever you have said is wonderful

Anonymous said...

Once I played Rom, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have Rom Gold. He gave me some Runes of Magic Gold, he said that I could buy Rom Gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some Runes of Magic money, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap Runes of Magic Goldto anyone who want.