Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bad boy..



Look at that bad boy.

Zero to sixty in FOUR seconds. Can cruise at 130 mph. To quote the manufacterers "How powerful is the acceleration? A quick story to illustrate. A favorite trick here at Tesla Motors is to invite a passenger along and ask him to turn on the radio. At the precise moment we ask, we accelerate. Our passenger simply can’t sit forward enough to reach the dials."

So what's cool about that? Any Lamborghini can do that.

Aha! But this puppy is fully electric.

Yup. With an equivalent efficiency of 125 mpg, AND a max range of 250 miles (don't need to worry about this stopping in the middle of a ride).

This is the future of electric cars. And it's not a prototype. You can buy it.

Their website, Time magazine best inventions 2006

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWS !!!!! Wonder what the co$t will be though...

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! Now this is one piece of machinery REALLY worth buying (not that I'll be able to in the near future). HECKA cool! Thank you for the links.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunil!
Long time...was with you in BCBS and NCC, ISC 1998..remember?

Hope you are fine...

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Sunil said...

Bongopondit......i think it costs around $100K, in the same range as the Ferraris and Lamborghinis it plans to compete with. So, like witnwisdumb, i'll probably be happy looking at one, perhaps touching one, but not owning one :-)

K S,, hello, hello! Very nice to see you here. Do write to me (linuslax at yahoo dot com), and it will be nice to get in touch again.

Anonymous said...

Once I played FF11, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have FFXI Gil.He gave me some FFXI gold , he said that I could buy FFXI Gil, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some Final Fantasy XI gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold to anyone who want.